A/W 2014/15

Natural tones, structured shapes, and a huge variation in textures make this a very exciting season for fashion


A/W 2014/15 - A quick review

Midi lengths, boxy coats, flowy skirts, illusion detailing, and lace burnouts are everywhere we look. Gray is taking over as the new neutral this season, with designers from Paris, Milan, London, and New York showcasing it in their collections. To set off the gray we have a myriad of colours, though predominately colours found in nature, including rich blues, russet reds, forest and verdana green, bright oranges and pale earthy creams and golds. Paris Fashion Week showcased amazing purple jewel tones as well as these. Luckily for me, and other pastel lovers like myself, gorgeous pale tones are still going strong, following on from Spring/Summer. Seafoam greens, pinky violets, and winter blues are everywhere. They're the perfect colours to tone down the bright ones you will be donning this season, working together with sumptuous leathers, out-there feathering and warm furs to create a perfectly put together look.

Key Trends
♥ Natural Colours
♥ Pastels
♥ Jewel Tones
♥ Feathering
♥ Fur
♥ Leather
♥ Structured Silhouettes
♥ Midi Hem Lengths
♥ Embellishment
♥ Illusion
♥ Grays
♥ Florals
♥ Jacquard

Hermès


Chanel



Valentino



Alexander McQueen


Donna Karan


Dior



Jazmin Y 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Stream

Meet The Author

My name is Jazmin. I'm 23, from Melbourne, AUS, and this is my blog dedicated to my style, my love of fashion, my addiction to finding amazing bargains, and my devotion to perfect luxury items. I treat this blog as my best girl friend, everything I think and feel about fashion and style will be posted here, to my lovely readers ♥