Blue Heaven

After a long tiring search, I finally found the perfect faux leather pastel midi skirt yesterday! This one is a gorgeous blue and a very affordable price, 59.90USD, which came to about 69AUD when I saw it in the Melbourne store. Unfortuinately I couldn't get photos of the item while I was in the store because my phone decided that it would be very fun to die on me! Hopefully the photos from the site do it enough justice. I know I'm picking it up on Thursday :)



Purchase here Zara


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Stream

Meet The Author

My name is Jazmin. I'm 23, from Melbourne, AUS, and this is my blog dedicated to my style, my love of fashion, my addiction to finding amazing bargains, and my devotion to perfect luxury items. I treat this blog as my best girl friend, everything I think and feel about fashion and style will be posted here, to my lovely readers ♥