White Out


net-a-porter Marchesa $5,283 AUD

All white accessories are the bees-knees this S/S, and I absolutely died when I saw the Valentina Marchesa bag. Sumptuous lamb leather in a perfect pearly white colour, dappled with pearls, beads, sequins, gauze flowers and a quartz crystal clasp, I've never loved anything or anyone more (seriously, if anyone feels like buying me this, I will become your slave for life, just ask me for my address, I'm yours). But seriously, for those of us with slightly lower budgets we need to find bags similar at a slightly (who am I kidding, very) reduced cost. Luckily I have searched valiantly and come across a few that give out the same vibe. 

JennLouise Olga Berg clutch $399 AUD

A lovely white satin clutch embellished with crystals in a floral pattern, fully lined with a long metal chain. Perfect for elegant dinners or even as a Bridal clutch. Major points for being designed right here in Australia.

HouseofFraser French Connection Hattie Clutch $171.20 AUD

Boxy clutch bag of a sturdy white PU material caged in glossy silver metal with a push-lock clasp. Perfect for those who prefer a less girly option!

Forever New Middleton Clutch $49.99 AUD

Another Australian brand. I love the simplicity of this one. The crystal embellishment just at the top gives the bag a classy feel. Definitely the most budget option of the three, but just as gorgeous!

I'm looking forward to picking up my own all white bag and taking some pictures for you all (having to wait for pay day is a serious drag), if you've already picked up yours tell me all about it!

Jazmin Y. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Stream

Meet The Author

My name is Jazmin. I'm 23, from Melbourne, AUS, and this is my blog dedicated to my style, my love of fashion, my addiction to finding amazing bargains, and my devotion to perfect luxury items. I treat this blog as my best girl friend, everything I think and feel about fashion and style will be posted here, to my lovely readers ♥