Comfy Coat - OOTD

Hi everyone, I loved my outfit today, warm and cosy to combat the rain, so I thought I'd make my first OOTD post. I apologise for the bad photo, unfortunately I don't have a magic camera fairy that follows me everywhere and captures everything perfect about me and my outfit at all times. I do intend to acquire one as soon as I can though :) 

Here is what I wore to work today, comfort was on my mind as not only was I going to be standing on my feet all day but it is drastically cold here in Melbourne at the moment. Luckily I got to stay in my warm, comfy bed as long as I could. I already knew what I wanted to thrown on so I only needed 15 minutes to prepare for the day. (I normally get it all done in half an hour or so - I've always been the girl who doesn't take hours to get ready) 

So, the outfit. My tweed coat is from Oxford, I bought it about 2 years ago from Chadstone SC (I used to live right next door, that's when my life was absolutely perfect). This is my go-to coat. The navy colour goes with absolutely everything and the A-line shape is so very flattering. This coat is one of my wardrobe staples - if it's cold, I'm wearing it! 


This gorgeous cropped pink jumper was only $13AUD from the new H&M store, which is amazing btw, and definitely my new number one shop for quick fashion. I also find some amazing timeless items there as well, it's perfect. You will also come to learn that half of my wardrobe is pink, I can't get enough.


Layered underneath my coat and jumper is my staple striped top, soft cotton, long sleeves, plus it falls on the body in a very flattering, figure-skimming way. I honestly can't remember where I got this one. 
My black skinny jeans are my main uniform when it's cold, they were actually picked up in the Just Jeans kids section, back when I couldn't fit into normal sizes. That was a crazy time, very hard to shop.
My trusty flats can't be seen very well (again, I apologise for my horrid picture quality), but they were bought three years ago from the Prada boutique in Chadstone and I kid you not, I have worn them probably 85% of the days since then and they are still in perfect condition! 


My accessories today were my giant leather hair bow, which I am literally never seen without. Ever since I was 14 years old I have had a bow in my hair. I picked up this gorgeous one from Equip Accessories.

My necklace is from H&M, I love statement necklaces that also have an air of simplicity. 
My ring was picked up two days ago from a little eco-conscious stall set up in Melbourne Central in front of the clock. Definitely make a trip there if you have the time, there is always a gorgeous selection of adorable blouses, kitsch jewellery, and hand-made home decor.


Thanks for reading, I hope you all had a fantastic Easter by the way! Keep eating that chocolate :)

Jazmin Y 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Stream

Meet The Author

My name is Jazmin. I'm 23, from Melbourne, AUS, and this is my blog dedicated to my style, my love of fashion, my addiction to finding amazing bargains, and my devotion to perfect luxury items. I treat this blog as my best girl friend, everything I think and feel about fashion and style will be posted here, to my lovely readers ♥