Just a Midnight Shop

So I really need to try and de-remember my credit card details, so that it's not quite so easy to buy clothes in the middle of the night! They are a serious bargain though, and I've been debating buying from sheinside for months now (not sure about sizing and I hate waiting ages for things to arrive) so they should be worth it, and it's about time that I took the plunge. 

Unicorn Dress $20.50 AUD
I'm a sucker for monochrome and dresses with sleeves so this was an easy choice. The print also drew me in because the unicorns are girly but the fact that they are snake skin print makes it a bit more edgy. I can't wait to give this dress a go, I'll definitely wear it to work with my new embellished white flats.

Pastel Mint Slim Dress $24.38 AUD 
You may have noticed that I love pastels so I fell hard for this one. So much so that the smallest size was sold out and I ordered the M anyway, hoping that it will look alright in a larger size. I just can't say no to long sleeves and collars. I'll definitely be pairing this dress with one of my many chunky statement silver necklaces. I'll also be pairing my spotty black tights, that should look positively adorable!

Wish me luck on sizing and shipping times, I can't wait to take some photos when they arrive!

Jazmin Y 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Stream

Meet The Author

My name is Jazmin. I'm 23, from Melbourne, AUS, and this is my blog dedicated to my style, my love of fashion, my addiction to finding amazing bargains, and my devotion to perfect luxury items. I treat this blog as my best girl friend, everything I think and feel about fashion and style will be posted here, to my lovely readers ♥