Welcome to my blog, a spoonful of pastel glitter.

Hi there!

My name is Jazmin and I live in Melbourne, the Fashion Capital of Australia.
I'm a keen lover of fashion, individual style, fantastic bargains, vintage finds, and fantastic designer pieces.
I have a million thoughts and opinions on fashion and style, however, I sadly have little to no girlfriends to talk to about my passion. Therefore, I will be treating this blog as my best friend, someone I can tell every little thing that pops into my head about clothing and style to, instead of keeping it all locked up inside :) I swear, I'm about ready to explode into a fantastic pile of bows, glitter, sequins, and pink! Which may not be such a bad thing ;) Get ready to jump into my world, I never stop shopping, so it may be a wild ride! I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts in return.

Jazmin Y. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Stream

Meet The Author

My name is Jazmin. I'm 23, from Melbourne, AUS, and this is my blog dedicated to my style, my love of fashion, my addiction to finding amazing bargains, and my devotion to perfect luxury items. I treat this blog as my best girl friend, everything I think and feel about fashion and style will be posted here, to my lovely readers ♥